- Various Ranges: Overall Range -110ºC to +20ºC Dewpoint
- Intrinsically Safe – ATEX Ex ia IIC T3/T4 Ga
- Accuracy Guaranteed to ±2ºC Dewpoint
- Selectable Engineering Units in ºC, ºF, ppb(v), ppm(v),ppm(w), g/m³ & lb/MMSCF
- Desiccant Dry-Down Chamber for Rapid Measurements
- Battery Life – 250 Hours of Continuous OperatioSelf-Diagnostics on Start-up
- Automatic Switch Off
- Quick Connect SS Coupling
- Portable – Fully Self Contained
- User Friendly – Simple Operation
For more details, please visit http://www.amsystems.co.uk
This is a fully self-contained digital portable hygrometer which will deliver the most dependable moisture measurements in industrial and laboratory applications.
The model SADPmini is the first truly portable device of its kind. Weighing only 1.2kg, the unit is designed to fit and be used in the hand.Its diminutive size and weight however, delivers, full funtionality, witha host of features. The incorporation of stainless steel quick connect fittings, together with the Desiccant Dry-Down Chamber, allows rapid measurements which saves both time and cost.
This compact and portable unit is supplied as a robust and rugged, yet lightweight, hand-held device, ready to use with calibration certificate traceable to National and International Humidity Standards, two metres of PTFE sampling hose, universal battery charger and full instruction manual.
Model SADPmini is available in various ranges from -110ºC to +20ºC Dew Point. The Large backlit Graphical display reads in a variety of user selectable units (ºC, ºF, ppmV, ppmW, ppbV, g/m³, lbs/MMSCF) and display logged data graphically over a selectable time period.